Adamas 6" Brown MET/ST
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Adamas HD was designed for workers who demand the ultimate in toughness and comfort. These waterproof, slip-resistant boots are wrapped in thick full-grain leather. They also feature diamond-plated protective rubber panels on the toe and heel. Inside, the Adamas offers remarkable comfort thanks to four layers of cushioning and LaCrosse Dry-Core liners. Now with a flexible internal MetFlex™ metatarsal guard.
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee: we guarantee the comfort and support of our Quad technology. Love it for 30 days or your money back. learn more
- Dry-Core lining is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Dry-Core block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper provides excellent durability
- Diamond plated abrasion resistant rubber toe and heel give extreme durability in heavy use areas
- Quad Impact® technology featuring four layers of cushioning and shock absorption
- 90º heel Quad® Impact outsole features oil and slip resistance combined with athletic performance
- Removable PU footbed
- Flexible internal MetFlex™ metatarsal guard
- Nylon shank
- 6" height
- 4.4 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe and internal MetFlex™ meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 MT EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.