Alpha Mudlite Steel Toe
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Fully loaded, the Alpha Mudlite features a new innovative AirCirc system which circulates airflow inside the boot with each step, an abrasion resistant Brush Tuff exterior and our traditional Alpha construction which provides complete scent proof and waterproof protection.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in a 100% waterproof, extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- Bi-directional brush tuff puncture resistant upper material for long term durability against scuffs, puncture, and tears
- Increased breathability and air circulation help keep your feet comfortable all day from our interior mesh lining and material perforation
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Rubber cup outsole with built-in floatable non-exposed rubber midsole add comfort and durable performance
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Back gusset with strap supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Mud Lite outsole provides superior traction with a low profile 90º heel, unique multi-directional lug pattern, and an oil and slip resistant rubber compound
- Nylon shank
- 16" height
- 6.2 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Rated for temperatures between -40° to 70° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cushioning
- Cutting Wood
Comments about LaCrosse Alpha Mudlite Steel Toe Work Boots:
I use this boot for pretty much everything putting up fence to cutting wood. The light weight steel toe is a huge plus.
The only thing that there not so great at is dancing. I love this boot Honestly.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: