Shockingly comfortable with its shock absorbing midsole.Slip on our Alpha Mudlite and you’ll immediately notice the shock absorbing and cushioning midsole underfoot. The liner creates better air circulation and wicks away sweat while our premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene keep you warm and dry. An adjustable rear gusset and a contoured, heel-locking fit keeps you moving through any job that drags you through the mud and muck.
- Alpha Construction/Rubber Over Neoprene
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- Air Circ System
- Feet stay dry and comfortable with our interior mesh lining and material perforation that increase breathability and air circulation.
- Brush Tuff
- A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Active Fit
- To keep the boot from coming loose in thick mud and muck, our Active Fit grips the ankle and locks the heel in place.
- Rubber Gusset
- Durable, full rubber gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Mudlite Outsole
- Non-loading lugs, deep treads, and a defined heel give you traction in the thickest of mud and the nastiest of terrain.
- Shock Absorbing Midsole
- We wrap our lightweight, shock absorbing midsole in our full rubber cup outsole. This protects the midsole from any chemicals or other materials that will cause a midsole to break down over time.
- 6.2 lbs per pair
- 5mm Neoprene
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Nylon Shank
- Chemical Resistance, EH Rated, Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH, ASTM F903
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cushioning
- Cutting Wood
Comments about LaCrosse Alpha Mudlite Steel Toe Work Boots:
I use this boot for pretty much everything putting up fence to cutting wood. The light weight steel toe is a huge plus.
The only thing that there not so great at is dancing. I love this boot Honestly.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: