No job too big. No job too small.For generations, the Grange® and Burly® have been the go to boots for big tasks at the jobsite and everyday chores at home. The Alpha Range continues the tradition by combining premium rubber and neoprene for a boot that’s comfortable, functional and ready to work. Built with ZXT Rubber — the same proven rubber used in the Grange and Burly — these boots offer time-tested durability with the flexibility to roll them down when the temperature rises. The Alpha Range is made to keep you going from dawn to dusk because there's no time for discomfort when there's work to be done.
Give your feet the hugs they deserve.
Since Alpha Range boots were designed to take on any job, they’ve been equipped with our Active Fit design. It adds foot-hugging cushion all around, as well as added flexibility to slide the boot on and off more easily. When on, the boot delivers a comfortable yet secure fit, which will hold your foot in place to prevent rubbing and chaffing.
Keeps the elements out and the comfort in.
The Alpha Range covers your feet, shins and calves with waterproof, flexible neoprene. It’s flexible so it can be rolled down to dry quicker or keep you cool when the temperature rises. The liner is made to wick moisture away and dry quickly so you can stay comfortable all day.
Big calves, small calves, we don’t discriminate.
Our signature gusset gives you plenty of options for customization. Need more room to tuck in your pants? Loosen it and lock it. Have smaller calves? Cinch it tighter for a secure fit. Textured finger grips help you pull the boot on easily while the molded kick-off heel plate gives you easy hands-free removal.
Any more durable, it’d be called steel.
Time-tested and proven in the field, our legendary ZXT rubber is known for its durability. We use more natural rubber than most other boots which means the Alpha Range will keep your feet both dry and protected in the harshest conditions, year after year. For added reinforcement in high-stress areas like the toe and heel, we use three layers of rubber. And because the top of your boot is constantly flexing when you walk, we’ve added two layers of premium rubber there, too.
- Comfort Liner
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Neoprene Gusset
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- Composite Toe
- Lightweight yet rugged enough to meet ASTM testing standards, this safety toe will not transfer heat or cold, making it more comfortable year-round than one made of steel or alloy.
- All Arounder Outsole
- A versatile outsole that's built to shed the mud and muck. Its vulcanized construction ensures that it won't ever separate from the boot and the integrated kick-off plate makes for easy, hands-free removal.
- 4.6 lbs per pair
- 5mm Neoprene
- Best for Mud
- Removable Polyurethane Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
- EH Rated, Non-Metallic Toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Arctic-20 to 60°F
Cold-20 to 60°F
Mild-20 to 60°F