Alphaburly Pro 18" Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity 1000G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the contiguous US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you return an item, you will be guided to print a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly® Pro is focused on a personalized fit and guaranteed comfort. Constructed with a more-natural rubber compound, this boot is much more flexible and easier to get on and off. Weve replaced the fleece lining with an embossed neoprene liner for good air circulation to keep legs and feet dry and comfortable while the adjustable neoprene gusset increases stability and accommodates varying calf sizes.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- 1,000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation line the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® camouflage
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 20° to -60° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- The Boots Last
- These boots last
- The Workmanship Is Great
- They Are Remarkable
- Wares Very Well
- Wares Very Well All The
- What Can I Say Done Deal
- Works in all conditions
- Worth every cent
- Worth Every Cent Invested
- Had To Retire My 30 Yr Se
- I Don't Have Two Pairs
- I Don't Live By The Fact
- My Friends Don't Understa
- All Out Outdoor Events
- Cold Or Wet Seasons
- When Friends Need Help
I use them mostly for all of my hunting and outdoor events. The never let me down. It's not so great not to have two pairs.
- Was this a gift?:
- Easy OnOff
- Great traction
I spend a fair amount of time in the woods during Fall & Winter. These boots are warm & comfortable whether on a long walk or sitting for an extended period of time.
- Was this a gift?: