Big Country 8" Brown 400G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The LaCrosse Big Country Scent offers the rugged package of a full-grain leather upper, an abrasion resistant toe cap, a scent free and waterproof lining and a Quad Comfort® outsole which provides superior traction in mountainous terrain.
- Scent Dry is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long. Scent Suppressing® material weaves in antimicrobial fibers which fight odor forming bacteria allowing a complete scent free solution
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offers lightweight warmth for those needing protection in colder climates
- Durable full-grain leather upper for excellent durability, water and abrasion resistance
- A new configuration of Quad Comfort® technology for superior all-day cushioning underfoot needed on high mileage hunts
- Deeply padded collar design adds flexibility and comfort
- Dual density PU footbed increased comfort and support
- Quad Comfort® Hunt outsole features proven all terrain traction from its strategic shape and placement of lugs. This unique lugs design combined with our Quad Comfort® technology helps keep you out in the field where the real fun happens
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 3.4 lbs per pair
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I love these boots! I Hunt all year long so a versatile, reliable boot is crucial in my line of work. These boots exceeded my expectations!
- Was this a gift?:
- Awesome comfort
- Great traction
- Walk in rugged conditions
- Working in the woods
I am a forester. I started a new job in late December and needed a new pair of boots that would be easy to walk in while keeping me warm and dry in Northern WI winter conditions. As a woman, I have a hard time finding substantial boots that I can use for work that fit well since most men have wider feet than I do. These are the first boots I've ever owned that went from shelf to daily use without rubbing, blisters or discomfort. I have worn these boots 3-4 days a week, 8+ hours/day marking and cruising timber in the snow and wet conditions associated with northern WI forests. They are the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. It only took me that long to wear off the waterproofing, but I plan to buy an identical pair when these wear out from the abuse I will continue to subject them too while working. I told my husband, if I could find these without thinsulate I'd buy a pair for summer work. I just found exactly that on this website and plan to buy them immediately! I've also convinced him to try them for his next hunting boot purchase.