Steel toe and waterproof protection for extra wet and muddy conditions.Lightweight and always long-wearing, our Premium Knee boots feature our premium, natural rubber that won’t crack in the cold, won’t get soft in the heat and won’t ever let you down when you need it most. Comfortable enough to wear as an everyday work boot, but durable enough to last in the back of the truck for those just-in-case days.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Shovel Arch Protection
- We apply an extra layer of rubber underfoot and around the in-step for added protection during shovel impact.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- 5.8 lbs per pair
- Best for Mud, Snow, Slip Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
- EH Rated, PR Midsole
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR
- Toe Protection
- Steel Toe
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Premium Knee.