The ideal boot for less than ideal conditions.When it comes to protecting your feet on hazardous jobsites, our rubber formula is relentless. Already highly abrasion-resistant and waterproof, we added an alloy toe and metatarsal guard to our Meta-Pac to meet ASTM standards.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Lace-Up Top for a Secure Fit
- Lace up capability for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Abrasion Resistant
- For stronger abrasion resistance in high-wear areas, we've added a double layer of rubber to the toe and added internal rubber reinforcement to the heel and ankle.
- Vibram 132 Montagna Outsole
- Using a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
- 8.8 lbs per pair
- Slip Resistant
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Removable Polyurethane Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
- EH Rated, Met Guard, PR Midsole
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR
- Toe Protection
- Alloy Toe
Meet the Family
The Meta Pac family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.