Women’s Alphaburly Sport RealTree AP HD 800G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Alphaburly® Sport hunting boot is made of insulated, scent-free, rubber-clad neoprene for waterproof comfort and protection. Naturally-insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit, and, together with the LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit design, guarantees exceptional comfort. Fleece lining provides moisture management, comfort and warmth, and varying levels of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer additional warmth for colder conditions.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- 800 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption.
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing.
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fitdesign features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Realtree AP is neutral, open, high contrast, and realistic. The High Definition® printing process stands up to the real-life effects of nature
- Lightweight cushioning and outstanding stability from the rugged Treestand outsole provide optimal traction in all conditions and prevent build up of mud.
- Nylon shank
- 15" height
- 4.0 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures as low as -60° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- Ankle Support
- Arch Support
- Comfortable/No Break-In
- Great Traction
- Water Resistant
- Harsh Terrain
- Wet Conditions
Having to wear childrens hunting boots due to my small foot size has been uncomfortable and downright dangerous. These boots are great to hike in, great traction for packing heavy loads in muddy and steep terran. Wonderful product and very informative about selecting the proper size.
Well done. My next hunting boot will be LaCrosse.
- Feels too small
I am a wetland biologist and have wore a pair of these boots regularly for about 3.5 years. They have great arch and ankle support. I can comfortably wear them all day long. They get great traction on muddy slopes and uneven terrain and allow to me to walk areas that my coworkers in other boots can't go. My boots have been heavily used and have held up very well. They are are the best pair of waterproof boots I have ever owned. I am buying a second pair.
- Feels Great
Bought these last fall and are by far the best boots on the market! Sizing was a little challenging, as I wear a size 8 boot, and a size 11 in womens fit like an 8. (a size 9 would not come off my foot first time I tried.) I can wear these in the summertime without being too hot even! Keeps me bone dry and warm in the winter though going to my deer stand in the swamp that fills up a couple inches! Perfect! LaCrosse is my favorite brand, from waders to boots, LaCross gear satisfies me everytime I wear em'!