Pull-on overshoe for protective toe and high-vamp work boots.Designed to fit over protective toe or high-vamp work boots, the Utah Brogue is a pull-on style overshoe. We use our highly abrasion-resistant, chemical resistant and waterproof rubber formula to keep you dry in mud, muck and slush.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Protective Toe Fit
- Designed to fit over footwear with a protective toe.
- Adjustable Top Strap
- Customizable for a secure fit around your calf.
- Diamond Chevron Outsole
- Featuring a diamond lug pattern design that offers multi-directional traction, our Diamond Chevron outsole is made with vulcanized rubber ensuring the outsole never separates from the overshoe.
- 4.4 lbs per pair
- Best for All-Terrain
- Plain Toe
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about LaCrosse Utah Brogue 12" Overshoes:
Our family has used these boots for many years on our dairy farm. They have almost never been cut or riped on sharp edges or crack at the joints. They are very easy to get on and off many times a day. I generally can get 4-6 month out of a pair, often wearing them 6-8 hours a day. The problem is no matter how hard we try not to drag our feet, the heals still wear out first. They also can tend to cause "bald spots" on your legs if your wear them a lot.