Just warm enough. Way tough enough.Designed for early season hunts, the Swampfox Drop Top is lightweight, breathable, and less restrictive than a traditional wader. Convertible into a wading pant, but with a lightly insulated boot and the ability to layer underneath, these waders can take you from warm afternoon scout trips to frosty pre-dawn anticipation.
- 600G Thinsulate Ultra
- These waders also have 600G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in the boot for just the right amount of warmth when standing in cold water.
- Realtree MAX-5
- Built with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree MAX-5 camo pattern is strategically designed to blend into marshes, open fields, and flooded timber.
- Breathable Nylon Upper
- We use a lightweight, breathable and abrasion resistant nylon that is 100% waterproof with double-stitched and taped seams for this versatile wader. Easy to layer underneath when it's cold and more comfortable than neoprene when temperatures are warmer.
- Active Fit
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Convertible Upper
- These waders can convert from chest waders to pant waders by rolling the Taslon Nylon upper down and securing with the belt. Suspenders included.
- Belt and Sidestrap Options
- These waders come with a detachable belt and adjustable side straps so you can create a secure, adjustable fit.
- Swamp-Lite Outsole
- Swamp-Lite outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain.
- 6.2 lbs
- 3.5mm Neoprene, 600G Thinsulate Ultra
- Camo Pattern
- Realtree Max-5
- Wader Upper Material
- Taslon Nylon Upper
- Best for Mud, Snow
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Steel Shank