Swamp Tuff Pro Realtree Max-5 1000G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Start with heavyweight, fleece-lined neoprene with double stitched seams and our Armor Weld seam sealing process, ensuring long lasting waterproof protection. The abrasion resistant Brush Tuff material and reinforced seat and knees provide rugged durability. Then add our comfortable and insulating Alpha construction boots, a removable shot shell pouch with ample storage space and an attached unfolding game bag and the Swamp Tuff Pro has everything a serious waterfowler demands.
- Heavyweight, 5mm fleece-lined insulating neoprene upper
- Abrasion resistant protection from LaCrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Armor Weld liquid rubber sealant over double stitched seams for uncompromising waterproof protection
- Polyurethane protective coating on knees and seat for added durability
- Top loading pocket and hand warmer with built in shell holder
- Removable waterproof internal pocket
- Velcro and Buckled strap with capabilities to create a belt when the wader is folded down
- Alpha Construction boots have rubber over 3.5mm neoprene plus 1000 grams Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Contoured Ankle-Fit design to prevent heel slippage
- Swamp Tuff low lug outsole easily sheds debris and mud
- Designed with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree® MAX-5 pattern offers maximum effectiveness for concealment in environments from flooded marshes to open fields.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Use primarily for waterfowl hunting, second pair of lacrosse waders and they are fantastic. Recommend them to anyone. Best wader on the market. Relatively mild winters in nc with mornings as low as single digits however used in Arkansas in negatives breaking through ice is no problem and never got cold.
- Was this a gift?: