The insulated boot you can always call on to get the job done.Inspired by our 1963 Burly boot, the Insulated Pac is a similar, do-it-all rubber boot that you can always trust. Made from our proven ZXT Rubber and built to perform under the harshest of conditions. This is the boot you can call on to get the job done.
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Foam Insulation
- Insulating foam extends from the bottom of the boot to the ankle for added warmth.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Ankle Fit
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Chevron Cleated Outsole
- Unparalleled traction in the thickest of mud and the nastiest of terrain - vulcanized for durability and a unique lug design to shed the mud and muck.
- Scent Suppressing
- There’s no better scent suppressing material than rubber. Our formulas combine absolute comfort with unequaled scent protection.
- 4.9 lbs per pair
- Foam Insulated
- Best for All-Terrain, Slip Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
Arctic-20 to 50°F
Cold-20 to 50°F
Mild-20 to 50°F