Alpha Axle Steel Toe Work Boots - 12"
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Longwearing, comfortable, lightweight, and 100% waterproof, the Alpha Axle™ is made with Alpha construction, which consists of ozone-resistant rubber over 3.5mm naturally insulating neoprene to keep feet dry and comfortable. The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH and the rubber upper offers chemical resistance against 26 industry chemicals tested to ASTM F903 Procedure A. The chevron-cleated outsole sheds debris while providing great grip, traction and slip-resistance. A removable EVA footbed provides increased cushioning comfort. A back gusset allows for varying calf sizes. Fiberglass shank.
- Ozone-resistant, waterproof rubber over naturally insulating 3.5 mm of neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and has long been the standard for safety.
- Chevron cleated outsole is ideal for sloshing through mud, water and everything else. The large cleats shed debris while giving you great grip and traction.
- Back gusset allows for any calf size fit.
- EVA footbed for cushioning comfort.
- 12" height.
- Weight: 3.7 lbs per pair.