Steel toe and waterproof protection for cold, wet and muddy conditionsLightweight and always long-wearing, the Storm Hip boots feature our premium, natural rubber that won’t crack in the cold, won’t get soft in the heat and won’t ever let you down when you need it most. With a layer of insulating foam and a wool-felt midsole underfoot, you’ll always stay warm in the deepest mud and muck.
- Foam Insulation
- Insulating foam extends from the bottom of the boot to the ankle for added warmth.
- Wool Felt Midsole
- Naturally insulating, our wool felt midsole also helps with air circulation and odor control.
- Canvas Lining
- For added durability we line our hip boots with heavy-duty cotton duck cloth.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- Pull Straps
- Internal pull loops offer a quick and easy way to transition your boots from being rolled down to rolled up.
- 8.3 lbs per pair
- Foam Insulated
- Best for Mud, Snow, Slip Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
- EH Rated, PR Midsole
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR
- Toe Protection
- Steel Toe