As reliable today as when your granddad first bought a pair.Since 1963, the Burly has been an insulated do-it-all rubber boot that our customers knew they could always trust. Today, these boots are alive and well. They’re still made from our proven ZXT Rubber. They’re still built to perform under the harshest of conditions. And they’re still the boots you can call on to get the job done.
Welcome to the top of the rubber food chain.
Keep a good thing going. When it comes to the Grange and Burly, that’s been our rally cry. And it all starts by building them with more natural rubber than most other boots. Rubber that remains durable and waterproof year after year. Rubber that won’t crack from the extreme heat or harden from bitter cold. Rubber that’s resistant to tears, abrasions and a hard day’s work. With rubber like that, it’s no wonder they never change.
Rubber. It's no nonsense scent protection.
When it comes to scent protection in hunting boots, nothing comes close to rubber. Nothing. That’s why for generations, hunters have been wearing LaCrosse rubber boots. With the Grange or Burly on your feet, you’ll have the confidence in knowing that every step is a scent-free step.
More traction. Less mud.
It’s called the Chevron Cleated Outsole. It gives the Grange and Burly unparalleled traction in the thickest of mud and the nastiest of terrain. Unlike most other boots that feature a glued-on outsole, the Chevron Cleated Outsole is fully vulcanized onto the boot for extra durability and to ensure it won’t ever separate. And with its unique lug design constantly shedding the mud, traction is never jeopardized. Never.
Give your feet a bear hug.
The Grange and Burly feature our revolutionary Ankle Fit technology. Not only does it ensure a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, it also grips the top of your foot and locks your heel in place. This prevents the boot from pulling loose in the deepest trenches of mud and muck. And staying true to our “by-hand” process, the hand-laid rubber of the Grange and Burly guarantees that they fit the way we built them to fit — comfortably and securely.
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- 800G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Wool Felt Midsole
- Naturally insulating, our wool felt midsole also helps with air circulation and odor control.
- Adjustable Top Strap
- Customizable for a secure fit around your calf.
- Ankle Fit
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- 800G Thinsulate Ultra
- Best for Mud, Snow
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
Arctic-40 to 40°F
Cold-40 to 40°F
Mild-40 to 40°F
Meet the Family
The Grange & Burly family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.
|800G Thinsulate Ultra||800G Thinsulate Ultra||Foam Insulated||Foam Insulated||Non-Insulated||Foam Insulated|
|Best for Mud, Snow||Best for Mud, Snow||Best for All-Terrain, Slip Resistant||Best for Mud, Snow||Best for All-Terrain, Slip Resistant||Best for Mud, Snow|