Superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion.For over 100 years we’ve been building overshoes. And for over 100 we’ve used our same proven rubber formula. Built to perform under the harshest conditions, the Z series overshoes are waterproof and highly abrasion resistant. The metal buckle design allows for an adjustable fit that won’t fail.
- Natural Rubber
- Resistant to tears, abrasions, and a hard day’s work, our natural hand-laid rubber is waterproof and won't crack from extreme heat or harden in extreme cold.
- Flat Heel Fit
- Designed to fit over flat to standard 90-degree heel footwear.
- Non-corrosive Metal Buckles
- More durable than zipper styles, our proven metal buckles have an adjustable fit to accommodate multiple shoe shapes.
- Diamond Chevron Outsole
- Featuring a diamond lug pattern design that offers multi-directional traction, our Diamond Chevron outsole is made with vulcanized rubber ensuring the outsole never separates from the overshoe.
- 5 lbs per pair
- Best for All-Terrain
- Plain Toe
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Keep the debris out
- Outstanding durability
- Worn over thirty years
- Wear out on bottoms
I wear this boot raising hogs on outside lots. The buckles are fastened well and they patch good.The bottom by the heel always wear out for me.