Meta-Pac™ Safety Toe Met Guard Work Boots - 16"
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
- ZXT™ premium ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection
- Double layer toe guard provides extra-long wear in conditions where crawling is required
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Removable insole for cushioning comfort
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Long-wearing Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole for heavy-duty traction in outdoor conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 6.7 lbs per pair
- Steel toe, steel midsole and metatarsal guard all meet and exceed ASTM F2413 M 1/75 C/75 EH PR MT
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Confortable to Wear
- Saftey toe
- very warm
Kinda expensive, but they are awesome. Im a mechanic for a blasting company in the strip mines of western KY. Ive never had a pair of insulated safety toe boots and last winter is going to be my last without them. It got so bad at nights i had to sneek my non steel toe hunting boots on that had a hole in them. They wouldnt cut it laying under a truck in a slushy mix of anfo, snow, oil an diesel fuel when the wind is blowing hard an the chill is around 15 degrees trying to put a pto back on. My feet were just numb, im not going to let that happen again. These boots are awesome, they are comfortable to wear all day in the rain and cold, even when its pretty warm like today, they really didnt get that hot. Since it has the saftey toe i dont have to worry about harming my feet or worse, getting in trouble with MSHA. Its the complete package,everything you want in a single boot.
- Great Traction
- Water Resistant
- Not Durable/ Wears Easily
- Harsh Terrain
Very confortable boots, I have had 3 pairs. But thats the problem I have gone through 3 pairs in 2 years. The bottom wears very fast under 6 months!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- Low Arch
- Was this a gift?: