Meta-Pac™ AP Safety Toe Met Guard Work Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection.
- Double layer toe guard provides extra-long wear in conditions where crawling is required.
- Removable PU insole for breathable cushioning comfort.
- Internal reinforced rubber heel and ankle zone increases ankle support and protection to address the number one workplace mining injury
- Lightweight Flex-Shield II™ puncture resistant midsole
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Long-wearing Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole for heavy-duty traction in outdoor conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 8.8 lbs per pair
- Alloy toe is lighter than steel and non-metallic metatarsal guard meets or exceeds F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.