Women's Alphaburly® Sport Mossy Oak® Break-Up® Hunting Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Alphaburly® Sport hunting boot features insulated, scent-free, waterproof rubber over 3.5mm neoprene for comfort and protection. Naturally-insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit and guarantees comfort. The boot is fleece lined for comfort, warmth and moisture management, and has an adjustable gusset with Cam-Loc™ buckle to accommodate varying calf sizes. The Sport Chassis™ Outsole and EVA midsole cradle the foot for all-day comfort and provide stability on uneven terrain. Camouflage pattern styles provide stealth.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up™ blends computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion for concealment in various hunting situations
- Sport Chassis™ outsole provide optimal traction in all conditions and prevent build up of mud in a lightweight package
- Fiberglass shank
- 15" height
- 3.7 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures as low as -20° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fit is good
- Height varies from 15-17
- Wetland huntingwork
I have purchased a pair of these boots; they were 17 inches tall (not 18" as advertised) but I got over it (because the fit otherwise is great)and I used them heavily for two years before they started to leak at wrinkles around the ankle.
I liked them so much that I ordered another pair, but they were only 16 inches tall (way too short), so I returned them for an exchange. The time the boots were only 15 inches tall. Boo!
Email to/from LaCrosse was not helpful. LaCrosse just said something to the effect of "Oh, sorry, return them. We will change our height description."
This is a good boot if you want a pair shorter than the advertised height.