Some days require extreme mud and waterproof protection.Lightweight and always long-wearing, our ZXT hip boots feature our premium, natural rubber that won’t crack in the cold, won’t get soft in the heat and won’t ever let you down when you need it most. Comfortable enough to wear as an everyday work boot, but durable enough to last in the back of the truck for those just-in-case days. The extended hip length gives you waterproof protection when kneeling or in extra deep water and mud.
- Canvas Lining
- For added durability we line our hip boots with heavy-duty cotton duck cloth.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Adjustable Top Strap
- Customizable for a secure fit around your calf.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- 6.7 lbs per pair
- Best for Mud, Snow, Slip Resistant
- Fiberglass Shank
- Plain Toe
Arctic0 to 70°F
Cold0 to 70°F
Mild0 to 70°F