ZXT™ Irrigation Work Boots - 26''
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The ZXT™ Irrigation rubber boots are 100% waterproof and made of ZXT, a premium, ozone-resistant rubber compound with high tensile strength for durability. A full cushion foam footbed adds comfort and the Trac-Lite™ outsole grips in mud and other loose terrain. A top strap buckles for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT™ rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- Full-cushion foam footbed for cushioning comfort and all-day support.
- Top strap and buckle provide an adjustable, secure fit.
- Heavy-duty cotton duck lining.
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Trac-Lite™ outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain.
- Fiberglass shank
- 26" height
- 6.7 lbs per pair
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels