Tried and true in the cold and wet.No beans about it, these boots were made for cold, wet conditions. The Trekker was designed to pull on with ease so you can slip them on and go anywhere. The full-grain leather upper and natural, hand-laid rubber bottom are waterproof and durable and provide just enough warmth to keep you comfortable while you take care of cold weather work (or play).
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper
- This water-resistant upper is made from a distressed, oiled full-grain leather.
- Natural Rubber Bottom
- Built with our hand-laid premium, natural rubber for 100% waterproof protection. Extra durable, vulcanized construction ensures the outsole will never split from the upper.
- Rope Cleated Outsole
- Slip-resistant, self-cleaning rubber Rope Cleated outsole.
- 3 lbs per pair
- Best for All-Terrain
- Removable Air Cushion Footbed
- Steel Shank
- Plain Toe
Arctic0 to 70°F
Cold0 to 70°F
Mild0 to 70°F
Meet the Family
The Duck Boots family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Tending to quick messy outdoor chores
Comments about LaCrosse Trekker II 7" Brown:
I had two pair of these previously when I lived on the coast in south Texas. They worked great for going outside to tend to the dogs in the messy dog yard, do gardening, etc. and then leave on the doorstep before going back inside. The rope tread pattern is easily washed off with a hose, unlike some deeper lugged pattern soles that hang onto the dirt and mess. Hadn't been able to find them after I moved until recently, glad they are still being made and are available.
- Was this a gift?: