Extreme Tough™ Lace-Up Steel Toe Work Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Built with the toughest full grain leather, an armor of an abrasion and chemical resistance to oil, gas and barnyard chemicals, the fortitude of an oil and slip resistant outsole and a fortress of Dry-Core™ waterproof protection, the Extreme Tough boot isn't just tough, it's Extreme.
- Dry-Core is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- Full grain leather combined with 360° Helcor® offers extreme abrasion resistance and is resistant to barnyard chemicals oil and gas
- Welt construction offers proven long-term durability combined with increased underfoot stability due to a wider platform
- Foreman 90° heel oil and slip resistant outsole blends outdoor traction and durability with extreme indoor comfort
- Steel shank
- 6" height
- 3.8 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Chemical TestingTest Performed: Chemical Penetration on Helcor Leather
Test Method Used: ASTM F 903
Chemicals Tested: ACETONE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), AMMONIUM SULFATE (30%), ANILINE, BUTYL ALCOHOL, CALCIUM HYDROXIDE, CARBON DISULFIDE, CHLOROX (6%), DIESEL FUEL, ETHYLENE GLYCOL, FORMIC ACID, GAS (Unleaded), HYDROCHLORIC ACID (35%), HYDROFLUORIC ACID (50%), HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (50%), METHYL ETHYL KETONE, NAPHTA, NITRIC ACID (70%), OLEIC ACID "Animal Fats", POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE (45%), POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID (85%), SODIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), SULFURIC ACID (30%), TOLUNE, XYLOL FIDE
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- Good Cushioning
- Casual Wear
- Date Night
- Going Out
i use this boot everyday its great
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
work till i have to take them off and let my feet rest
- Not comfortable
- Not water proof
i am in the waterblasting industry. i work in all conditions from 100 degrees to below zero. my job really puts a boot to the test. i work in very wet conditions. after the first 3 months the stitching started to rip. the toe cap had already worn out and the sole was was falling off. plus it was not water proof i would never recommend this boot to any one. very dissapointed in the quality of this boot.