Longwall 16" Black 200G MET/NMT
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Co-designed with a team of veteran miners, the Longwall features a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a triple-stitched, 2-2.2mm waterproof leather. The non-metallic toe, Flex-Shield II midsole, and a floating MetFlex metatarsal guard meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH PR Mt. The protective rubber heel and toe are abrasion and chemical resistant. A 360° reflective paneling enhances visibility and the Vibram® outsole provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Triple-stitched heavy duty 2.0mm full-grain leather upper for maximum durability and water resistance.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Knurled rubber rand at the forefoot and heel for added protection and abrasion-resistance.
- Reflective paneling for safety.
- Vibram® 1276 outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 6.7 lbs.
- Non-metallic toe, Flex-Shield II midsole and floating MetFlex metatarsal guard all resist the transfer of heat and cold and all meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 M I/75 C/75 MT EH PR. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- Single Laces
- ATV Riding
- Wood Cutting
I live in Alaska and bought these boots to match my lifestyle in the extreme outdoors. The first day I wore them I was stuck in the wilds of Alaska in my lifted truck - wedged against a tree sliding on snow, ice, and freezing rain. Typical December afternoon! Soaking wet, tired from winching my truck, and I didn't think once about my feet! They were warm, dry, and comfortable. Outstanding boots. My only recommendation is to cut the laces into two sections. One section on the bottom to secure the boot at the ankle and one section to independently secure the upper leg section. This makes it easier to get them on and off also.
- Ankle support
- Great traction
- Water Resistant
- Wet conditions
I work in a quarry and havehad lacrosse boots in the past and they are great. I had the longwall 10's last time and decided to try the 16's and love them. My feet are always dry and warm I have had no problems with the laces or any kind of leaks. they are great boots. geat for being on your feet all day.
- Looks are decieving
- Don't last
I contacted Lacrosse about these boots they never did responed to me. Boots only lasted about two mounths. Very dissadifed with boots. still buy rubber lacrosse boots. Richard V.