Adamas™ 8" Brown Plain Toe Work Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Adamas HD was designed for workers who demand the ultimate in toughness and comfort. These waterproof, slip-resistant boots are wrapped in thick full-grain leather. They also feature diamond-plated protective rubber panels on the toe and heel. Inside, the Adamas offers remarkable comfort thanks to four layers of cushioning and LaCrosse Dry-Core™ liners.
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee: we guarantee the comfort and support of our Quad technology. Love it for 30 days or your money back. learn more
- Dry-Core lining is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Dry-Core block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper provides excellent durability
- Diamond plated abrasion resistant rubber toe and heel give extreme durability in heavy use areas
- Quad Impact® technology featuring four layers of cushioning and shock absorption
- Removable PU footbed
- 90º heel Quad® Impact oustole features oil and slip resistance combined with athletic performance
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 3.8 lbs per pair
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
- Great traction
- Seam torn
It is a great boot, but I was saddened to see the seam on the back of the heal ripped out only a month after getting it. stitching to rubber not strong enough.
- Good support
- Leather splits to soon
- Need more glue
- Not for construction
I work on concrete most of the time so they do get abused. It only took 2 months for the leather to separate from the sole. It still worked, but I was not impressed. I do admit they are comfortable.
- Well constructed solid
- Maybe too much boot
- No personal experience
There were varying recommendations on what size to order. Many said to order my true size. My experience is to order athletic shoes and boots 1/2 to 1 size larger, depending on the sock. I believe there is about 1/4" difference between 1/2 sizes, or 1/2" between sizes. I wore thick dress socks (thinner than white, athletic socks) and these boots were snug when I tried them at the end of the day. The next morning, I tried the boots with standard white, athletic socks-- even snugger. Snugger than my dress shoes. I ordered 9M's, my standard dress shoe size. I believe I would have been happier with 9.5W's or 10W's. They were that snug. I couldn't even wiggle my toes. I returned the boots and didn't re-order only because I felt they were too much boot for my needs. I could have walked on nails with those things but don't try that. Just saying they were very well constructed, more than I needed. My initial reason for choosing these boots was as much for the style as the anticipated outdoor use. I think they are a good looking boot. Get these if you are looking for well-constructed, solid boots. Unfortunately, I have no long-term use information to provide. I gave it three stars only because that was the middle option.
- Cheaply Made
- On the first day
- seam fell apart
Bought these boots on a sunday returned them on a tuesday the first day they were worn. the seam where the boot material and the rubber toes meet was already falling apart. poorly made boot will never buy this brand again. luckly the store i bought it from gave me my refund in cash and a coupon