Hampton Green Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Camp. Where sparks fly from the fire as fast as stories fly around it. The only thing that doesn’t fly at camp is having to wear the same rugged boots you’ve been wearing all day. Which is why we designed the Hampton, featuring a rugged 100% waterproof rubber exterior to battle firewood runs and a cushioning neoprene interior to give your feet the break they need as you prepare for the next days trek.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. Our premium rubber compound has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and durability.
- Pull tabs and side stretch panel make for easy on / off
- Thick EVA footbed and blown rubber midsole add cushioning for all day comfort
- Aqua outsole works like your favorite all season tire by shedding water and debris while maximizing surface contact for excellent traction
- 6" height
- 2.5 lbs per pair
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I have been hunting for over 25 years, these are the best mild weather boots I've owned. Great for turkey hunting, dove hunting and wearing around camp. Or even in town on those wet days. Extreamly comfortable and easy to get on and off.
- Perfect For Alot
- Wet Weather
I don't write alot of these, lazy or just never found any product that did more than I expected. The Hampton boot is as close to perfect as it gets. Wet weather these shine and dry, just as good. They slip on and off with ease and as far as comfort, better than a sneaker. I know, I wouldn't believe me either but they are. This is not my first pair of Hamptons I just took them for granted, always comfy and always dry. For everyday jobs, gardening, walking the dog or putting the garbage out these boots you'll wish you found sooner.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: