Alphaburly Pro 18" Realtree Xtra Green
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly® Pro is focused on a personalized fit and guaranteed comfort. Constructed with a more-natural rubber compound, this boot is much more flexible and easier to get on and off. Weve replaced the fleece lining with an embossed neoprene liner for good air circulation to keep legs and feet cool and comfortable while the adjustable neoprene gusset increases stability and accommodates varying calf sizes.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Realtree Xtra Green camo pattern
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fitdesign features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 4.8 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 60° to -20° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Feet do not sweat
- Great traction
- Love the height
- Lots of walking
These boots are fantastic. I am woman and bought men's boots for the extra height and am not disappointed. These are so comfortable, I wish Lacrosse made shoes. We do lots of walking through all kinds of terrain. They do not come off your feet in the mud, that is a plus!! :)
- Was this a gift?: