Alphaburly Pro 18" 800G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly® Pro is focused on a personalized fit and guaranteed comfort. Constructed with a more-natural rubber compound, this boot is much more flexible and easier to get on and off. Weve replaced the fleece lining with an embossed neoprene liner for good air circulation to keep legs and feet dry and comfortable while the adjustable neoprene gusset increases stability and accommodates varying calf sizes.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- 800 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation line the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fitdesign features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 5.2 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 30° to -60° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I hunt, and am a sportsman. I have had many pairs of Lacrosse boots, and purchased another pair of the camo boots just like these about a week ago. Extremely comfortable, lightweight, and even able to just keep them on inside, as they are great for winter wear inside and out. I would definitely recommend them to others, and most likely will buy another pair for spare.
- Was this a gift?:
- Easy OnOff
- Great grip
- Needs To Be Camo
Been hunting in these boots and love them. My feet are dry and warm in a tree stand, blind, on the ground, climbing muddy hills or crossing creek bottoms. Highly recommend
- Was this a gift?: