Alphaburly Pro Side-Zip 18" Realtree Xtra 1000G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the contiguous US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you return an item, you will be guided to print a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly® Pro is focused on a personalized fit and guaranteed comfort. Constructed with a more-natural rubber compound and a new full-length zipper this boot is much more flexible and much easier to get on and off. Weve replaced the fleece lining with an embossed neoprene liner for good air circulation to keep legs and feet dry and comfortable while the adjustable neoprene gusset increases stability and accommodates varying calf sizes.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- 1,000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation line the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days
- Full length side zipper allows the throat of the boot to really open up making it even easier to get these boots on and off
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable side gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Realtree Xtra® camouflage
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 20° to -60° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- My Feet Stay Dry And Scen
Lacrosse boots have me covered from early season to late season! They Keep deer from cutting my track by keeping my entry and exit routes scent free!
- Was this a gift?:
- All day comfort
- Full length zipper
- General use
- Late Season Scouting
- Waterfowl Hunting
- Whitetail Hunting
Finally a rubber boot that is light weight but warm enough for an all day sit in the deer stand. My Alphaburly Pro-Side Zips are vital for my late season hunting and scouting. They are very comfortable and durable. I'm not as flexible as I once was and the side zipper is an extra great feature, especially for getting dressed in the field. I've recently worn these boots out shed hunting walking multiple miles and my feet never hurt afterwards. I highly recommend these boots to the serious hunter. Thanks for a great product that allows me to spend more time doing what I love.
- Was this a gift?:
- Good Lug Pattern
- Field work
I have nothing but positive things to say about my Alphaburlys! They are the perfect combination of a boot that is light enough so you dont sweat on the way to the stand yet warm enough when worn with a wool sock for the coldest days. I have always hated trying to pull rubber boots off at the end of the day when worn with a thick sock but the side zip feature of the Alphaburlys make getting in and out a snap! The addition of the cinch strap at the top gives added comfort and fit. The deep lug pattern does not build up muddy clay like some tighter patterns do and give you security when climbing in the stand. I bought these boots a size larger so I could use a thicker sock when conditions were colder and expected heel slip. I was pleasently suprised when my heel felt locked in place even with a thinner sock. I would recommend these boots to anyone looking for a great hunting boot for mid to late season hunts.