Venom 18" Realtree APG
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
With any luck, youll never need the protection afforded by the Venom Scent DCs ultra flexible Snake Guard protection system. But if you ever happen to stumble into a nest of rattlesnakes, youll be glad its there. This lightweight, agile boot offers uncompromising protection. In addition, it laces up from the toe to provide incredible support and maneuverability.
- 360º Snake Guard gives you the ultimate in flexible and maneuverable snake bite protection
- Dry-Core is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Dry-Core block water from entering the boot, it also transfers it away from your foot.
- Scent Suppressing® material weaves in antimicrobial fibers in the liner of the boot to fight odor forming bacteria allowing a complete scent free solution
- EVA midsole and PU footbed give added cushioning and all-day comfort
- Reinforced abrasion resistant toe cap
- Realtree APG is lighter, more open, more neutral-toned, and features more contrast than the competition. It's like Realtree AP, but with olive green accents added
- Side-zip for easy on/off
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Low Country outsole increases traction with improved surface contact underfoot on varied surfaces while it quickly sheds debris and mud
- Steel shank
- 18" of protection
- 5.0 lbs per pair
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Comfortable (3)
Reviewed by 6 customers
- Well Made
- Archery season
- Early season deer scoutin
- Turkey season
I wear these boots anytime I go into the woods in warm weather. Here in North Florida we have tons of diamondback rattlesnakes and water moccasins. These boots are a must in the swamps. I've had snake boots previously that were very uncomfortable and rubbed my ankles badly. These are super comfortable, fit great and are well made. Definitely insurance money well spent.
- Great Support
- Sole squeeks
- zipper sticks
- Not many so far
2ND time to wear my new boots and they feel great, but they leak terribly in wet grass & the zipper sticks. Second replacement pair straight out of the box had an awful squeek in the sole when you walk. Can't get my $$ back so I am going for round THREE! My Buddy also has a new pair to return that leak badly. Hope all ends well, the boots fit nicely. Service has been 1st class, I just wish they stood up to their claim.
apply a small amount of machine oil to various spots along the zipper and it works much easier! takes some wearing in, but will loosen.
- Good Cushioning
Great boot! Coming from the hills in Pennsylvania when I head to the south to chase Turkeys in the spring I love a boot thats comfortable, waterproof and gives you a little piece of mind on snakes! I was really happy with this boot!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?:
- The best boot ever
- Enjoy all over
i like how your feet stay just the right temp. and they are actaully water proof when in water for long periods of time