Extreme Tough 600G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
This Extreme Tough Green Diamond® boot is so extreme it literally has diamonds embedded in the outsole. We leveraged a unique traction technology which was originally developed for snow tires. Along with advanced traction, this boot has Helcor® leather, which is more like steel and is tested against 25 chemicals like oil and gas and sulfuric acid. And it's waterproof and insulated. This boot is ideal for anyone working outdoors. But with its high grip rubber compound it maintains traction in industrial indoors too. We just don't recommend wearing it in your house. (Your wood floors will thank you.)
- Dry-Core is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full grain leather combined with 360° Helcor® offers extreme abrasion resistance and is resistant to barnyard chemicals oil and gas
- Welt construction offers proven long-term durability combined with increased underfoot stability due to a wider platform
- Green Diamond® outsole is a specially formulated compound of rubber with industrial grade green diamonds. The diamonds go 5mm deep so as you wear through the outsole, new diamond flakes are constantly being exposed. 90 degree heel
- Steel shank
- 8" height
- 4.6 lbs per pair
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Chemical TestingTest Performed: Chemical Penetration on Helcor Leather
Test Method Used: ASTM F 903
Chemicals Tested: ACETONE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), AMMONIUM SULFATE (30%), ANILINE, BUTYL ALCOHOL, CALCIUM HYDROXIDE, CARBON DISULFIDE, CHLOROX (6%), DIESEL FUEL, ETHYLENE GLYCOL, FORMIC ACID, GAS (Unleaded), HYDROCHLORIC ACID (35%), HYDROFLUORIC ACID (50%), HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (50%), METHYL ETHYL KETONE, NAPHTA, NITRIC ACID (70%), OLEIC ACID "Animal Fats", POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE (45%), POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID (85%), SODIUM HYDROXIDE (30%), SULFURIC ACID (30%), TOLUNE, XYLOL FIDE