Built to withstand the coldest mornings in the tree stand, our Extreme Hunting socks use a unique fabric that traps in heat without adding bulk.
- Comfort Focused Construction
- Flat toe seaming eliminates irritating ridges that can rub wrong against your boot, while our full-cushion foot padding adds comfort overall.
- Thermolite Warmth
- We use an innovative material called Thermolite in our socks. This fabric features hollow-core fibers that trap air in for greater insulation, while being lightweight and flexible.
- Built with an antimicrobial fabric to help fight odor-forming bacteria.
- Done Right
- For over 100 years, we've been building the best rubber boots and our accessories are no different. Relentlessly tested in the lab and field, we've engineered our socks to be a perfect fit with our boots and ensure that they help serve one purpose - to get the job done right.
- 0.18 lbs per pair
- 55% Thermolite, 15% Lenzing Modal, 15% Nylon, 10% Stretch Nylon, 5% Elastane LYCRA
- Over Calf
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I work for a Major Outdoor Shopping Store & have tried many different styles sox. I wear High style Tactical Boots all day long, (about ten hours day, six days week),so I've tried all types of 16" sox, Thermolites, Merinos Wool Blends, etc etc. Then one day Rep from LaCrosse visited us & left several different samples. I chose this style for 16" height & REALLY glad I did. Since we don't yet carry them, I've ordered several more pair online. I wear them to work, riding Harley, hiking, etc. Most EXCELLENT & comfortable sox ever made. Try them, you'll also be amazed. Turn them inside out when washing & drying & you'll luv them for life. =)
- Huntingworkcold weather
i use these socks for any type of cold weather hunting i do and my feet never get cold by far the best hunting sock made