The ideal boot for less than ideal conditions.When it comes to protecting your feet on hazardous jobsites, our rubber formula is relentless. Highly abrasion-resistant and waterproof, we added a steel toe and metatarsal guard to our Meta-Pac to meet ASTM standards.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Lace-Up Top for a Secure Fit
- Lace up capability for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Ankle Fit
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- 6.3 lbs per pair
- Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
- EH Rated, Met Guard, PR Midsole
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR
- Toe Protection
- Steel Toe
Meet the Family
The Meta Pac family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.