Women’s specific sizing, no matter the job.When you don’t need to worry about the fit of your boots, that’s one less thing you need to worry about. We built the Laurelwood on a women’s specific last with a durable, yet soft, nubuc leather that requires no break in time.
- Dry-Core Lining
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Nubuc Leather Upper
- Full nubuck leather and padded collar.
- Heel Wrap
- Abrasion-resistant heel wrap.
- Laurelwood Outsole
- Laurelwood outsole provides lightweight athletic performance with oil and slip resistant traction.
- 3 lbs per pair
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Nylon Shank
- EH Rated, Non-Metallic Toe
- ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cushioning
- All around
- Cold Weather
- Wet Weather
Comments about LaCrosse Laurelwood Safety Toe Work Boots:
I bought these boots specifically for work, as a required safety toe. It is very hard to find a good fitting,comfortable,long wearing, safety boot for women. I am glad Coastal Farm and supplies chose to add your women's boot to their choices. In the past they only had a couple of different choices.
I have not only used these for work but also working around home outstide, wore them to go play in the snow (that was the real test for me). Not only are they comfortable the boot kept my feet warm and DRY. I will be purchasing this boot for years to come.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: