Stay dry and comfortable.Staying dry and protected are two of our top priorities when it comes to dirty jobs. We take our naturally waterproof rubber and apply an abrasion-resistant protective coating then add a double layer of rubber to the toe for extra durability. A cushioning EVA footbed and a slip resistant outsole keep you feeling comfortable and stable underfoot.
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Diamond Bar Outsole
- Durable, vulcanized construction, a 90-degree heel, and slip resistant traction allow you to tread forth wherever your work takes you.
- 5.1 lbs per pair
- Slip Resistant
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Steel Shank
- EH Rated, Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Not to tought
- Thin rubber
after three months of using them every day they are falling to pieces, at least two big holes, the soil is wasted, dont recomend, i had to buy them just for the size, the rubber boots of my coworkers are perfect
- Ankle Support
- Great Traction
- Water Resistant
- Wet Conditions
[...] its all good...i luv them!!
- Feels true to size, Feels true to size