Economy Knee Boot 16" Black ST
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the contiguous US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you return an item, you will be guided to print a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The rugged Economy Knee Boot provides great protection in muddy, grimy jobsites. They are made of 100% waterproof, abrasion-resistant rubber and have a steel toe that meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. A slip-resistant Diamond Bar outsole provides excellent traction.
- 100% waterproof protection
- Double-layer, abrasion-resistant toe guard
- Slip-resistant Diamond Bar outsole for excellent traction on varied surfaces
- Steel shank
- 16" height
- 5.1 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Not to tought
- Thin rubber
after three months of using them every day they are falling to pieces, at least two big holes, the soil is wasted, dont recomend, i had to buy them just for the size, the rubber boots of my coworkers are perfect
- Ankle Support
- Great Traction
- Water Resistant
- Wet Conditions
[...] its all good...i luv them!!
- Feels true to size, Feels true to size