Foreman™ Wellington Steel Toe Work Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
A rugged full leather work boot, with the ease and comfort of wellington styling. The outsole features an oil and slip resistant compound. Featuring a 90° heel which provides support for shovel and ladder work.
- Full-grain leather provides long term durability and scuff resistance
- Pull on style with large finger loops and rear gusset provide quick and convenient on and off
- Welt construction offers proven long-term durability combined with increased underfoot stability due to a wider platform
- Foreman™ 90 rubber outsole is oil & slip resistant, extremely lightweight, and offers an aggressive lug pattern for a better gip
- Steel shank
- 11" height
- 5.7 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.