Hampton II Purple
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
We live our lives on the go pick up, drop off, run here, run there, dont forget about this and, dont worry, I will get to that. It can be a bit frustrating, but, as proven by the design of our Hampton II, can also be inspiring. Featuring the functional combination of a durable 100% waterproof rubber exterior, a cushioning neoprene interior and our rugged walker outsole, the Hampton II will comfort you through the daily grind.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. Our premium rubber compound has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and durability.
- Pull tabs and side stretch pannel make for easy on / off
- Thick EVA footbed and blown rubber midsole add cushioning for all day comfort
- Rugged Walker outsole blends function and elegance with a textured bottom for increased traction and surface contact
- 6" height
- 2.1 lbs per pair
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy on and off
- Easy to clean
- Perfect Fit
- Seem Made To Last
- Truly Waterproof
- Walking In Wet Terrain
Comments about LaCrosse Hampton II Women's Purple Boots:
I walk my dogs every day in all weather. I've tried all sorts of shoes and boots to keep my feet dry in dewy grass, puddles, rain showers etc. Until now every pair I've tried either leaked, fell apart or was not comfortable (or all three). These are great! So far no negatives at all. Might not be warm enough for colder winter conditions but that's not a big concern in Kentucky. On the other hand they are comfortable even on warm humid summer mornings, a big plus.
- Was this a gift?: