Everything they need and nothing they don't.We focused on the essentials and only the essentials for the serious waterfowler who needs a premium wader, but doesn’t want to drop serious cash. As comfortable as it is durable, we built our Mallard II to be slightly lighter in weight, but still insulated enough to keep you warm in cold and wet conditions.
- Double Stitched Seams
- Double stitched seams and polyurethane reinforced knees and seat for added durability.
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Brush Tuff
- A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Stretch Neoprene
- 100% waterproof 3.5mm neoprene, which stretches for a personalized fit.
- Swamp-Lite Outsole
- Swamp-Lite outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain.
- Buckled Straps
- Buckled strap with capabilities to create a belt when the wader is folded down.
- Top Pocket
- Top loading pocket and hand warmer provide accessible storage.
- 3.9 lbs
- 3.5mm Neoprene, 1000G Insulated Boot
- Camo Pattern
- Mossy Oak Bottomlands
- Wader Upper Material
- 3.5mm neoprene
- Best for Mud, Snow
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Fiberglass Shank
Meet the Family
The Youth Mallard II family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.