Longwall II 10" Black 200G MET/NMT
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
An update to our proven Longwall mining boot, the Longwall II features a 2.0mm waterproof full-grain leather that is triple stitched for maximum durability and wrapped in 3M reflective piping for increased visibility, a Vibram® abrasion and chemical resistant to and heel wrap, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining and an oil and slip resistant Vibram® Maltese outsole. With the addition of a lightweight non-metallic protective toe and flexible internal metatarsal guard, a puncture resistant midsole and a dual density footbed with TPU arch and PU toe to heel protection, the Longwall II meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 MT EH PR standards.
- 2.0MM waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Triple stitched for maximum durability
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective piping for increased visibility
- Vibram® dual-density abrasion and chemical resistant rubber heel and toe wrap
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- 200G Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Lightweight non-metallic protective toe and flexible internal MetFlex™ metatarsal guard
- Removable dual density footbed with TPU arch support and PU toe to heel cushioning and protection
- Puncture resistant midsole
- Steel shank
- Vibram® Maltese outsole featuring oil and slip resistant traction
- 10" height
- Non-Metallic safety toe, midsole, and internal MetFlex™ meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 MT EH PR standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cushioning
- Cold Weather
- Wet Weather
Comments about LaCrosse Longwall II Safety Toe Met Guard 200G 10" Mining Boots:
I just picked the boots up. I have to wear comstom made boots I wanted to try these for winter wear I work for the highway dept. and in plow truck, in and out of the cold, also in chemicals deiceing agents. I know the boots are over kill for what I do, but they are not as ridged as my custom made boots. Size feels good and true my foot is a 12 EEE I could fit in the 12 wide and would probaly work but the exwide gives a little more room so that is the one I went with. I will post more after wearing them for a while.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: