Mallard II Expandable Advantage Max-4 1000G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Mallard II Waders are constructed of 100% waterproof 3.5mm neoprene, which stretches for a personalized fit, and has an additional external layer of our highly abrasion resistant Brush Tuff bi-directional material. With 1000G. Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in the boots, these waders provide the performance needed in all cold wading environments. Expandable upper provides room for additional adjustments.
- 100% waterproof 3.5 mm stretch insulating neoprene upper
- Expandable upper for additional adjustment with additional room in the thigh
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Puncture and abrasion resistance from LaCrosse® Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Buckled shoulder straps, can be used as a belt when folded down
- PU protective coating on knees and seat
- Top-loading pocket, call holder, and hand warmer provide ample accessible storage
- Realtree® Max-4® camouflage
- Contoured Ankle-Fit design in boot to prevent heel slippage
- Swamp-Lite outsole provides superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain
- 10 lbs per pair