Our lightest weight wader features only the essentials.We focused on the essentials and only the essentials for the serious waterfowler who needs a premium wader, but doesn’t want to drop serious cash. As comfortable as it is durable, we built our Mallard II to be slightly lighter in weight, but still insulated enough to keep you warm in cold and wet conditions.
- 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- These waders also have 1000G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in the boot for unparalleled warmth.
- Brush Tuff
- A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Realtree MAX-5
- Built with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree MAX-5 camo pattern is strategically designed to blend into marshes, open fields, and flooded timber.
- Stretch Neoprene
- 100% waterproof 3.5mm neoprene, which stretches for a personalized fit.
- PU Protective Coating
- Polyurethane protective coating on knees and seat for added durability
- Swamp-Lite Outsole
- Swamp-Lite outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain.
- Convertible Straps
- Buckle and Velcro straps convert to a belt when waders are folded down.
- Pocket Features
- These waders sport a frontal top loading pocket and a call holder to provide ample accessible storage. In addition they offer a spot to stow your hands when it's cold.
- 8.8 lbs
- 3.5mm Neoprene, 1000G Thinsulate Ultra
- Camo Pattern
- Realtree Max-5
- Wader Upper Material
- 3.5mm Upper
- Best for Mud
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Steel Shank
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Warm and comfortable
- concerned about the inrush of water iif you fall
Comments about LaCrosse Mallard II Realtree Max-5 1000G:
as I stated above, if you would fall or stumble in a hole the inrush of water could get you in trouble. some sort of belt at the top could give you some recovery time. Nothing under accessories.
- Was this a gift?: