Serious features for serious waterfowlers.Warmth and durability - these are the features our waterfowlers look for most in a wader. We build the Super Brush Tuff with abrasion-resistant material and added reinforcement on the knees and seat. With naturally insulating neoprene, 1200 grams of Thinsulate Ultra, and felt midsoles our waders keep you dry and comfortable in conditions that are far from dry and comfortable.
- Armor Weld
- Double stitched seams are bonded and taped on the inside, then coated with an abrasion resistant liquid rubber on the outside for uncompromising waterproof protection and durability.
- 1200G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- These 5mm neoprene waders also have 1200G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in the boot for unparalelled warmth.
- 5mm Neoprene
- This wader upper is made of heavyweight, 5mm insulating neoprene.
- Brush Tuff
- A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- Mossy Oak Shadowgrass Blades
- PU Protective Coating
- Polyurethane protective coating on knees and seat for added durability
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
- Convertible Straps
- Buckle and Velcro straps convert to a belt when waders are folded down.
- Top Pocket
- Top loading pocket and hand warmer provide accessible storage.
- 11 lbs
- 5mm Neoprene, 1200G Insulated Boot
- Camo Pattern
- Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Wader Upper Material
- 5mm Upper
- Best for Mud, Snow
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Steel Shank
Meet the Family
The Brush Tuff family offers a range of options to meet your specific needs.