Tried and true in the cold and wet.No beans about it, these boots were made for cold, wet conditions. The Trekker was designed to pull on with ease so you can slip them on and go anywhere. The full-grain leather upper and natural, hand-laid rubber bottom are waterproof and durable and provide just enough warmth to keep you comfortable while you take care of cold weather work (or play).
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper
- This water-resistant upper is made from a distressed, oiled full-grain leather.
- Natural Rubber Bottom
- Built with our hand-laid premium, natural rubber for 100% waterproof protection. Extra durable, vulcanized construction ensures the outsole will never split from the upper.
- Rope Cleated Outsole
- Slip-resistant, self-cleaning rubber Rope Cleated outsole.
- 3 lbs per pair
- Best for All-Terrain
- Removable Air Cushion Footbed
- Steel Shank
- Plain Toe
Arctic-70° to 30° F -57° to -1° C
Cold-70° to 50° F -57° to 16° C
Mild-20° to 70° F -29° to 21° C