Onalaska Lace 7" Brown/Orange 800G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
The Onalaska is a revolutionary lightweight pac boot design featuring our innovative Ice Shield technology where 13mm of foam compresses to 4mm to provide insulating warmth alongside waterproof and abrasion resistant protection.
- Abrasion resistant leather with lightweight and rugged nylon upper
- Moisture wicking comfort collar padding
- Ice Shield technology provides insulating warmth with abrasion resistant protection
- Gaiter loop
- 800G insulation
- Layered insulating footbed
- Thick, cushioning EVA midsole
- Trempalo outsole design for athletic performance and superior traction on snow and ice
- Ice Shield technology provides insulating warmth with waterproof and abrasion resistant protection
- 7" height
- 3.7 pounds
- Rated for temperatures as low as -80° Learn More
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about LaCrosse Onalaska Lace Brown 800G Pac Boots:
These boots are not for the cold. I wore them in -20F and had cold feet. I put on a second pair of socks and wore them in -7F and had cold feet. The cold radiates through the soles. I wore them in wet snow and within an hour i had wet feet. I would recommend these boots for dry weather +20F. They have durable materials and construction.
- Was this a gift?: