Alphaburly Pro Side-Zip 18" Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the contiguous US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you return an item, you will be guided to print a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly® Pro is focused on a personalized fit and guaranteed comfort. Constructed with a more-natural rubber compound and a new full-length zipper this boot is much more flexible and much easier to get on and off. Weve replaced the fleece lining with an embossed neoprene liner for good air circulation to keep legs and feet dry and comfortable while the adjustable neoprene gusset increases stability and accommodates varying calf sizes.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Full length side zipper allows the throat of the boot to really open up making it even easier to get these boots on and off
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable side gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity camouflage
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 4.5 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 60° to -20° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I have always used lacrosse knee boots for deer and turkey hunting. The new "refreshed design has made these boots unusable for turkey hunting. Bright orange "Lacrosse" lettering on the outside of the camo boot makes these unusable for turkey hunting. Plus, the full length zippers should be on the outside of the foot, not inside as friction and 'catching' develops as the boots incidentally rub together on the inside while walking. I will not buy lacrosse for hunting until they correct these fatal flaws.
- Was this a gift?:
- Very Comfortable
- Work around the house
Purchased for a bear hunt because they are supposed to be scent free but as the rubber and neoprene gets warm they start smelling very bad. Which as all hunters know when bear hunting any kind of strange scent will spook the bears. Had to purchase a different pair of boots so I could continue my hunt.
- Was this a gift?: