Alpha Mudlite Mossy Oak Infinity
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Fully loaded, the Alpha Mudlite features a new innovative AirCirc system which circulates airflow inside the boot with each step, an abrasion resistant Brush Tuff exterior and our traditional Alpha construction that provides complete scent proof and waterproof protection.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in a 100% waterproof, extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- Bi-directional brush tuff puncture resistant upper material for long term durability against scuffs, puncture, and tears
- 3.5 mm neoprene for warm to cooler climates
- Increased breathability and air circulation help keep your feet comfortable all day from our interior mesh anti-microbial lining and material perforation
- Rubber cup outsole with built-in floatable non-exposed rubber midsole add comfort and durable performance
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Mossy Oak® Infinity features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches to layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunters silhouette
- Mud Lite outsole provides superior traction with a low profile 90º heel, unique multi-directional lug pattern for excellent multi-surface grip and quick shedding of debris
- Nylon shank
- 18" height
- 5.2 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures between -20° to 80° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Traction
- TEAR EASY
- Wear And Tear To Quick
- Winter Fall Spring Hunt
Comments about LaCrosse Alpha Mudlite Mossy Oak Infinity Hunting Boots:
I wore these boots for hunting within a year, and wore holes in the sides, and in the front where the talus is in your foot where the boot flex's also wore a hole as the boot creases to much.
Dissapointed in the quality for the price, as the boot was a very comfortable boot, and had good traction.
- Was this a gift?: