Alpha Mudlite Next G-1® Hunting Boots
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Fully loaded, the Alpha Mudlite features a new innovative AirCirc system which circulates airflow inside the boot with each step, an abrasion resistant Brush Tuff exterior and our traditional Alpha construction that provides complete scent proof and waterproof protection.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in a 100% waterproof, extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- Bi-directional brush tuff puncture resistant upper material for long term durability against scuffs, puncture, and tears
- 5.0 mm neoprene for moderate cold climates
- Increased breathability and air circulation help keep your feet comfortable all day from our interior mesh anti-microbial lining and material perforation
- Rubber cup outsole with built-in floatable non-exposed rubber midsole add comfort and durable performance
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Next G-1™ features clusters of winter brown hardwood leaves laid over neutral grey tree and limb elements blending into virtually any winter setting
- Mud Lite outsole provides superior traction with a low profile 90º heel, unique multi-directional lug pattern for excellent multi-surface grip and quick shedding of debris
- Nylon shank
- 18" height
- 5.2 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures between -40° to 70° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cushioning
- No cons so far
- Cold Weather
Comments about LaCrosse Alpha Mudlite Next G-1 Hunting Boots:
The boot has worked good but only have hunted 4 days. The last lacrosse boots I owned cracked and the sole peeled off in about a year or hunting.I hope these are better at lasting longer.
- Feels half size too big
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: