Alphaburly Pro 18" Realtree Xtra 1600G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly® Pro is focused on a personalized fit and guaranteed comfort. Constructed with a more-natural rubber compound, this boot is much more flexible and easier to get on and off. Weve replaced the fleece lining with an embossed neoprene liner for good air circulation to keep legs and feet dry and comfortable while the adjustable neoprene gusset increases stability and accommodates varying calf sizes.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- 1,600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation line the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Realtree® Xtra camo pattern
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 0° to -70° F. Learn More
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy on and off
- Good ankle support
- Camo Too Light
- Not as warm as expected
- Temps In The 30's
Was really looking at the Aero Head but no one had them in stock for me to try on and I needed a new pair of boots quickly. I needed a pair of rubber boots and also a new pair of cold weather boots and thought I could kill two birds with one stone.
I wore them today for the first day of rifle in PA. Temps where I was hunting started at 26 and finished at 40. I had an 8 hour straight sit in my stand. They performed very well for the first 3 hours, I would even call them warm. As time went on I got a little chill in my feet but nothing ridiculous, but I would be wary of using them in temperatures in the low 20's and teens. I could see my feet getting cold quickly in these temps. As a note, I wore only a polypro liner sock and a 55% merino wool sock over the top.
I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to take the boot on and off after the hassle I've ready others talk about when it comes to rubber. My other concern was going to be ankle support. I was very happy with the support these boots provided.
The only other con other than my concern with warmth was the color of the Realtree Xtra. To mee it just seemed a lot more gray than the rest of my Realtree Xtra. While not a major concern, I take great caution to make myself as concealed as possible and will have to see how the boots measure up but they are definitely lighter than ALL of my other Realtree Xtra gear.
Overall I'm happy with my purchase and as temps fall later in the week I'll be able to get a better idea of how warm they really are.
- Was this a gift?: