Alpha Swampfox Drop Top Realtree Max-5 600G
Receive free Standard shipping on every order placed within the continental US. In stock items generally arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Free shipping not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
Receive free return shipping on every order. When you place an order, you will receive a pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply use the pre-paid label to send them back to us free of charge.
These convertible waders are built with waterproof, breathable Talson nylon. The lightweight upper is versatile for warmer weather with the ability to add layers underneath for colder days. Wear them as a full wader with the attachable suspenders or roll down the upper and use the belt to make pant waders. The boots are built with rubber over 3.5mm of naturally insulating neoprene with 600 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation for warmth in cold water.
- Uncompromising waterproof protection
- Breathable and abrasion resistant Talson nylon upper
- Detachable belt and adjustable side straps for customized, secure fit
- Waterproof front pocket
- Alpha Construction boots have rubber over 3.5mm neoprene plus 600 grams Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Contoured Ankle-Fit design to prevent heel slippage
- Swamp-Lite outsole delivers outstanding traction in mud and other loose terrain
- Designed with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree® MAX-5 pattern offers maximum effectiveness for concealment in environments from flooded marshes to open fields.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light comfortable
- Duck Hunting
I've duck hunted for several years now and until this year I always wore Neoprene waders. I would always sweat in them putting out decoys and then sit down until to freeze. Any duck hunter knows that being cold is a horrible thing! These lightweight breathable waders rock!!!